At VideoLink, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service, passion for excellence, spirit of teamwork and the focus on continued innovation. Our employees are the people who enable us to deliver on those values every business day. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for talented, ambitious people who can make a substantial contribution to our team of smart, down-to-earth, hardworking professionals.
You'll have daily opportunities to develop your individual skills, experience the dynamic broadcast network and corporate video industry, and be part of an innovative organization.
We offer a competitive package and a balanced work-life culture. We love what we do and hope you do too - come join us!
Reporting to the VP, Finance & Administration, this role is responsible for greeting clients, answering busy phone lines, book travel arrangements, coordinating shipping/receiving, performing general administrative duties, and planning office fun!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The main functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Greet guests and direct vendors and deliveries to the correct location
- Maintain the highest level of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude at all times
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Ensure tidiness of client and common areas
- Answer and direct telephone calls, adhering to the VideoLink Phone Policy for pick-up and voice mail procedures
- Ensure that all calls requiring immediate assistance are forwarded to the appropriate department/person
- Act as shipping coordinator for packages arriving and leaving VideoLink
- Schedule flights and make other travel arrangements
- Open, sort, and distribute mail
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies using a pre-determined budget
- Work with vendors to maintain facilities and repair office equipment
- Review invoices for approval of those services ordered by receptionist
- Assist management with occasional administrative and clerical projects
- Participate in cross training of responsibilities as appropriate
- Customer service and/or prior office experience preferred
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people, especially office guests and co-workers
- Must maintain a professional image, be articulate and be a good communicator
- Must be dependable, punctual, detail oriented and have good organizational skills
- Self-motivated, organized and resourceful with strong work ethic
- Able to learn quickly and work independently
- Computer aptitude with program competency and skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Some interest and knowledge of the broadcasting, video production and entertainment field is helpful
If your interest and skills match the needs of the position, please send your resume with a cover letter.
VideoLink affirms in policy and in practice that all employment decisions will be based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.