VideoLink is a service driven video company that has made a mark in the industry by providing innovative video services and technologies for our broadcast network and corporate clients. From live TV to branded video content to global communications, we serve a broad base of clients including the national networks and well-known B2B and B2C brands. Partnership, collaboration, and a deep understanding of video are what set our team apart from our competition.
We seek an innovative and progressive marketer who excels working with a small sales team and being creative with budgetary resources. The candidate we are looking for has a demonstrated ability to turn clients into advocates, produce informative and engaging online/social media content, and is laser-focused on driving sales result. Of course, having experience working with Hubspot, Salesforce, Vidyard, and LinkedIn is highly preferred. Some experience selling or in business development is a plus.
This is an opportunity be in integral part of a small team that moves VideoLink to the next level in a dynamic industry. Your contributions will have a direct impact on our business, and you’ll be involved in all aspects of marketing activity, building upon and honing your marketing and business skills. Come and join the VideoLink team – we’re dedicated, extremely experienced in video and live TV, and fun! If you are creative, a self-starter, and a team player, we’d like to speak with you. We offer a competitive package and a balanced work-life culture.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales and Marketing, and working with the sales and executive management teams, the Marketing Communication Specialist (MCS) will be responsible for driving demand for our products and services, implementing all branding and PR activities, managing the website, and being an evangelist for our company.
Our MCS will create and deliver flawless, high-quality content according to specified guidelines. Forms of editorial content include but are not limited to: newsletters, product descriptions, landing pages, how-to guides, case studies, social posts, blogs, marketing collateral, press releases, etc. As a key member of the Marketing & Sales team, our colleague will also add creative flair and manage basic design elements and execution of email campaigns focused on demand generation and lead nurturing.
- Develop and execute blog and editorial calendar for social media. Includes researching articles published on the web for inclusion in weekly LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Grow social media presence by engaging with followers on social media, follow new accounts, post to LinkedIn groups, retweet and like relevant content.
- Produce and edit all product/service written collateral and case studies. Oversee the development of video case studies.
- Keep company website up to date by editing written content and managing the mix of video content, including writing press releases announcing new product installations and new business developments.
- Collect and analyze statistics to determine effectiveness of marketing activities and make recommendations for changes to improve effectiveness.
- Develop and execute email campaigns.
- Design and execute all activities related to promotion, attendance and follow up to trade shows and events.
- Manage HubSpot and Salesforce.com – including sales training, reporting and email campaigns.
- Create content across multiple channels including blogs, website and social media
- Manage and update website, including metrics analysis and SEO.
- Maintain a strong understanding and knowledge of email campaigns, landing pages and conversions.
- Craft and manage posts and interactions with the company social media accounts.
- Execute and manage creative email marketing campaigns inclusive of remarketing, targeted outreach, ad-hoc email campaigns & blasts.
- Manage expert database and email communications.
- Manage events and tradeshows.
- Update and create marketing and sales collateral.
- Manage Google Adwords account.
- Provide support and resources to Sales Team – including press releases, sales collateral, and email marketing campaigns.
- At least 2 years work experience
- 1-2 years of relevant content writing experience
- 1-2 years of experience with marketing automation and CRM; Salesforce preferred
- Four-year degree preferred; preference for business, marketing or communications
- Proficiency in Google Analytics to run marketing metrics report
- Understands the video production landscape.
- Familiarity with video platforms and website platforms, and metrics; VidYard and WordPress preferred.
- Firm understanding of writing for the web, email and SEO Excellent writing skills; editing skills a huge plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Digital marketing strategy and implementation skills
- Extreme attention to detail with a creative flair
- Desire to learn about the power of video
- Fluent in English language
- An addiction to detail and desire to research and learn new ideas and technology
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as a valuable member of a team
- Team player able to build consensus, see the big picture, and work across functional and organizational boundaries
- A passion for growth, coupled with enormous energy, and strong results-orientation with a sense of ownership and integrity
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, even under stress
- Ability to travel
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of the exciting world of video
- Join a leader in the video industry
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Paid time off
If your interest and skills match the needs of the position, please apply with both a resume with a cover letter. Compensation commensurate with experience (please state your salary expectations). Thank you.
VideoLink LLC affirms in policy and in practice that all employment decisions will be based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.